Enjoy world class retail therapy with a private shopping tour in Paris, complete with a personal shopper.
Visit some of the hottest and most exclusive boutiques in the Marais neighbourhood and get on-trend fashion advice from your personal shopper. Explore the charm of this historic area of Paris and soak up the atmosphere of “le Marais” with a stop at Places de Vosges, which is filled with art galleries, restaurants and, of course, chic places to shop.
To make sure you don’t burn a hole in your own pocket, we’ll give you €500 spending money, so you can shop ‘til you drop.
Also included in this stylish reward is travel and accommodation at a 4 star hotel in the heart of Paris... so you’ll never be too far from the shops!
Here’s what’s included:
• Return flights for two people to Paris, France
• Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
• Two nights’ accommodation at a 4 Star hotel in the heart of Paris
• Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
• Private Shopping Tour with a Personal Shopper for two people – this includes fashion advice on how each item works with your body type, colouring and individual style
• €500 spending money
• Travel insurance
• Tourism Tax
Click 'Redeem' and the Dulux Trade Points Helpdesk will contact you within two working days to discuss your Personal Shopping Trip in Paris requirements and the options that are available to you. Our team will work with you at every step of the way.
Order before 11pm, Sunday 8th December to guarantee delivery before Christmas.
1. Offer is valid for one Personal Shopping Trip in Paris for 2 people. 2. If the customer chooses to upgrade their accommodation in any way, an additional fee will be charged. 3. All accommodation is subject to availability. 4. Economy flights will be provided, all travelling to and from the same destination. These will be arranged by the Dulux Trade Points Helpdesk who will liaise with the customer to agree travel dates, departure and destination airports and flight timings. 5. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure that the he/she and all his/her companions who make use of the accommodation prize are in possession of all necessary travel and health documents prior to departure. 6. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both Republic of Ireland and UK). 7. Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the customers nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. 8. All transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers. 9. Hotels are classed as at least 4 Star and is based on two sharing a twin or double room (customer’s choice) with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Also, includes Tourism Tax for the duration of the customer’s stay, payable locally to the hotel up on check-out. 10. Non-Republic of Ireland / EU passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes, surcharges and one piece of checked baggage per couple. 11. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply. 12. All rewards must be claimed and booked by the member within 12 months from date of redemption. 13. The promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion and is subject to availability. 14. There are no cash or other alternatives. 15. The promotion is not open to employees of TLC Marketing or Dulux.
The Dulux Trade Points Loyalty Programme is our way of rewarding professional decorators like you for choosing Dulux products.