As golfing destinations go, Druids Glen is simply unbeatable. Nestled amongst 400 acres between the Wicklow Mountains and the Irish Sea, Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort boasts a magnificent championship course, a five-star luxury hotel, a health & fitness centre and fine dining.
Walk in the footsteps of legends, as you play two rounds on this historic and prestigious course. Relax in luxurious accommodation for two nights. Enjoy a splendid 4-course dinner at Hugo’s Restaurant. All this... for you and three guests!
Here’s what’s included:
• Two nights’ accommodation at Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort for four
• Full use of the health and fitness club
• Full Irish breakfast for four people in the hotel restaurant each morning
• 4-course dinner for four people in Hugo’s Restaurant on one night
• Two rounds of golf for four people, including club and golf buggy hire
Click 'Redeem' and the Dulux Trade Points Helpdesk will contact you within two working days to discuss your Druids Glen Resort Golf Break requirements and the options that are available to you. Our team will work with you at every step of the way.
1. 4 Person Golf Break 2. The Hotel is classed as 5 Star 3. Rates are based on 2 people sharing a twin or double room each with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. If the customer chooses to upgrade their accommodation in any way, an additional fee will be charged. 4. All accommodation is subject to availability. 5. Based on 4 adults enjoying a 4 course meal from the set menu. Dinner reservations are required in advance of your arrival date. Drinks are not included. 6. Golf must be booked in advance and is subject to availability. Golf clubs and buggy hire are at an additional cost and must be booked in advance if required – also subject to availability. 7. Golf buggy’s are only available to drive by those 18yrs+ 8. A handicap of 28 for men and 36 for women. Proper attire must be worn whilst playing on the courses 9. The health club is available for use by guests, however this does not include any Spa Treatments – These are additional and as per the Hotel and Spa pricing list – Booking in advance is required and recommended. 10. A list of key points/FAQs to note can be found at - http://www.druidsglenresort.com/leisure-club-faq.html 11. Where applicable transfers, travel and travel insurance are not included. 12. To secure the best offer / availability and pricing as much advanced notice of intended travel dates is recommended. 13. Availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both Republic of Ireland and UK). 14. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion 15. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months of redemption 16. Non-Republic of Ireland / EU passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes, surcharges and one piece of checked baggage per couple. 17. There are no cash or other alternatives. 18. The promotion is not open to employees of TLC Marketing or Dulux.
The Dulux Trade Points Loyalty Programme is our way of rewarding professional decorators like you for choosing Dulux products.