Given the season that’s in it, this Quarterly Trade Points Members’ Competition has to be the most exciting yet! Because with either of these two prizes, whether personal or for business – you’ll find there’s almost nothing you can’t buy. Choose between:
BROWN THOMAS – €1,000 voucher or
CURRY’S PC WORLD – €1,000 voucher
Does the thought of being able to browse through the very best in department store shopping excite you? Then the amazing Brown Thomas Voucher can’t be topped. Or if your ambition involves upgrading your business technology, you’ll find that the Curry’s PC World Voucher delivers on all levels.
So step up to the challenge. It’s time to reach new heights.
Taking part is easy, you can enter in three different ways:
1. Scan your card in store
2. Use your Trade Points to claim rewards
3. Log into the Dulux Trade Points App
Every time you scan your Dulux Trade Points card, every time you convert your Trade Points to Rewards, and when you log into the Dulux Trade Points App – you have a chance to become our lucky quarterly winner.
Competition closes 7th December 2018. This competition runs from 1st October 2018 to 7th December 2018. After all entries are counted, every member who claimed a reward, scanned their card or logged into the Dulux Trade Points App will be sent an email or SMS on 10th December with a competition question to answer. Answer this question before 5pm, 13th December 2018 and you could be our lucky winner. Winner will be notified by 17th December 2018.
Full terms and conditions can be viewed below.
Dulux Trade Points Quarterly Members Competition Terms and Conditions
1. By entering into the Dulux Trade Points Quarterly Members Competition (the “Competition”), participants agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
2. This Competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and above who are registered members of the Dulux Trade Points Dulux Loyalty Programme (the “Participants”) and excludes employees of the Dulux Paints Ireland Limited group of companies, their families or agents or any other person connected with the running of this Competition.
3. In entering the Competition, Participants confirm that they are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. Dulux Paints Ireland Limited of Shandon Works, Commons Road, Cork, T23 ET21 (the “Promoter”) may require Participants to provide proof that they are eligible to enter the Competition.
4. To enter the Competition, Participants must first obtain rights to enter (“Entry Rights”). Participants can earn Entry Rights by:
• Scanning their card at point of purchase at Dulux Trade Points participating stores;
• Claiming rewards by converting their points for rewards or cash vouchers, via the Dulux Trade Points Website or app
• Logging into the Dulux Trade Points App
5. This Competition will run in 2 stages. Participants can earn Entry Rights from 1 October 2018 until 7th December 2018 (“Quarter”). At the end of the Quarter, Participants will be contacted (via the email address or phone number they have used to register with the Dulux Trade Points Dulux Loyalty Programme). Participants can then enter the Competition draw by correctly answering the entry question during the period from 10th December until 5pm, 13th December 2018 via SMS or email. All entries must be received before 5pm, 13th December 2018 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
6. This Competition will run in participating Dulux Trade Points stores only. For details on participating stores, please visit www.duluxtradepoints.ie
7. Participants can earn multiple Entry Rights (and consequently a number of entries) per Quarter.
8. No third party or joint submissions will be accepted.
9. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, delayed or lost or for technical errors. Proof of submission of an entry is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter upon submission.
10. The Competition winner will win, at its option either:
• €1,000 Brown Thomas Voucher or
• €1,000 Curry’s PC Worl Voucher
Supplemental Terms and Conditions apply to the prize choice, as set out below.
11. The prize provider is TLC Marketing Worldwide Limited, 19 Harcourt Street, London, W1 4HF (the “Prize Provider”)
12. The prize winner will be drawn at random by an independent person from all correctly completed and valid entries on 14 December 2018.
13. The prize winner will be notified by phone or email by 17 December 2018. If any winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period of time, a replacement winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s discretion.
14. The prize winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Dulux Trade Points Competition, Marketing Dept, Unit J, South City Business Park, Tallaght, Dublin 24 OR an email to email@example.com within 30 dates after the date of the closing date of the Competition.
15. The prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or higher value in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
16. No cash equivalent or alternative will be provided for any prize awarded under the Competition and prizes are not redeemable for cash.
17. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
18. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, with or without cause to immediately exclude any Participants in this Competition or withhold any prize where it has a reasonable suspicion that a Participant has breached these terms and conditions and/or has submitted incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information.
19. In the event of a dispute the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. By participating in this Competition, all Participants are deemed to give their consent to appear in future publicity materials or other promotional events and activities related to this Competition.
21. By participating in this Competition, Participants acknowledge and agree that certain personal data relating to them (including their name and geographical location) may be disclosed to third parties.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend, cancel or withdraw this Competition in whole or in part, temporarily or permanently, at any time without prior notice for circumstances beyond its control.
23. To the fullest extent permitted by law, The Promoter excludes:
• all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied; and
• any liability for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with this Competition.
24. Please retain these terms and conditions for future reference. Alternatively further copies are available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter.
25. This Competition is governed by the laws of Ireland and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
26. Data protection: the Promoter is committed to protecting the privacy of Participants. Any information collected in connection with this Competition will only be used by the Promoter or its agents for the purposes of marketing or administering this Competition.
27. “Dulux” and “Dulux Trade” are trade marks of the AkzoNobel Group of Companies.
Supplemental Terms: Brown Thomas Voucher
- The Brown Thomas Gift Card is not a credit card, charge card, or cheque guarantee card.
- Valid Brown Thomas gift cards may only be used as full or part payment for goods in Brown Thomas and BT2 stores in Ireland. The Brown Thomas Gift Card is redeemable online.
- Loyalty Points are not accruable on the purchase of Gift Cards.
- Please see the reverse of The Brown Thomas Gift Card for expiry date details, when any unused value will be lost. Validity can be extended in-store prior to expiry.
- Brown Thomas Group reserves the right to decline any gift card which has not been validly activated according to our procedures.
- The gift card is non-refundable and may not be exchanged for cash. It is not possible to purchase a Gift Card with a Gift Card tender.
- The gift card cannot be used for making Brown Thomas MasterCard payments.
- Any residual balance on the gift card following purchase of goods will remain on the gift card while the gift card is valid, to apply towards future purchases.
- Brown Thomas Group expressly excludes all liability for lost stolen and damaged gift cards.
- Brown Thomas Group reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
Supplemental Terms: Curry’s PC World Voucher
- Offer is valid for one €1,000 Currys PC World Gift card
- The Currys PC World Gift card will be supplied in € euro’s and can be used as full or part payment in Currys or PC World stores in the Republic of Ireland only.
- The card’s balance will be shown on the till receipt. No change or refund will be given. Any remaining balance can be used against future purchases.
- Upon 2 years non-use, the card will expire and any balance will be deducted. If there has been no activity on the card for two years, the card will be cancelled and any unexpired balance lost.
- Transactions may only take place when the card is presented
- Gift cards will be sent to the address registered with Dulux Trade Points. Deliveries will be made using An Post/Royal Mail services. All orders will be sent by registered post and will require a signature on arrival.
- Gift cards will normally be received within 10 working days. Where possible we will try to meet all delivery requirements but neither Dulux nor TLC Marketing shall be liable for any loss incurred either directly or indirectly by failure to meet the delivery date and time indicated at the time of order being placed. ‘Loss’ in this instance includes loss of profit, costs, damages, charges or other expenses.
- Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery. Neither Dulux nor TLC Marketing can be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged Gift cards following delivery to the recipient. The Gift Card will NOT be replaced or refunded if lost, stolen or damaged. Neither Dulux nor TLC Marketing is responsible for Gift Cards used without your knowledge.
- Currys PC World Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash and cash refunds will not be available for products purchased with this Gift card.
- Gift cards which are defaced, altered or cancelled will not be accepted.
- The promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion and is subject to availability.
- For full terms and conditions as outlined by Currys PC World please visit www.currys.ie/
- Issuer: DSG Retail Ireland, Unit 9a The Park Carrickmines, Dublin 18
- You can check the balance here or call 1800 559 845. Alternatively, present your card in store where a member of the store team can check your balance for you.